- 24 Hours completed of Master of Business
Administration, University of Oklahoma, 1986
- Juris Doctorate, Washburn University Topeka, Kansas-1976
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Washburn
University, Topeka, Kansas-1972
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- American Trial Lawyers, Oklahoma County Bar,
American Bar, Oklahoma Sheriff’s, Mesta Park Neighborhood, and
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member of Legislative Monitoring Committee
- Member of Continuing Legal Education
- Member of Professionalism Committee
- Past member for Mental Health
- Past member for Ethics Committee
- Oklahoma Bar Foundation
- Mock Trials
- University of Oklahoma School of Law
- High Schools in Oklahoma City area (Coach
ZERO charges filed, to date, representing hundreds of clients: Over 45 “On-duty” Police Officers and approximately 10 civilians are exonerated because of experience, knowledge, and understanding the legal complexities of weapons charges. Additionally, there are approximately seventy-five presentations per year on Use of Force, accepting personal responsibility for your own safety, and other self-defense related topics.
Developed and contributed the current Use of Force policies for some Law Enforcement agencies in the State of Oklahoma and a major contributor and advisor to the Oklahoma State Senate on the Open Carry Law.
CLEET Firearms Instructor Certifications
OTHER COMMUNITY SERVICES
Stay connected and add us to your RSS feeds!